Webroot.com/safe is an ultimate antivirus that provides complete protection to your device. But at times, you might face several errors. The most common errors that users face are Webroot Secureanywhere Error 10 and 1168. Webroot Secureanywhere error code 10 and 1168 are mainly because of the removal of Webroot files, viruses or malware corrupts the system, corrupted Windows registry, incomplete installation of the application, etc.
In order to resolve webroot.com/safe error, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Clean The Junk Files From Your System
At times, removing the junk files from the system will also help in fixing the Webroot.com/safe error code 10 and 1168. You can successfully clean junk files by following the given procedure.
- First of all, click the start menu icon. You will get this icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then, type “CMD” in the search box.
- After entering, hold the “Ctrl+Shift” key simultaneously followed by pressing the “Enter” key.
- Now, a popup box will appear asking you to open a Command prompt. Click the “Yes” tab in the prompt box.
- Then, type “cleanmgr” in the required field and click the “Enter” tab.
- By doing so, the disc cleanup process will begin.
- After completion of the process, you will get the results.
- Further, you have to tick mark the checkbox next to the Temp files and Junk folders.
- Thereafter, click the “Ok” tab.
- Finally, restart your system.
Repair Corrupted Registry Entries
Corrupted Registry Entries is one of the common reasons for getting this error. You have to repair the registry entries in order to resolve the error.
- First of all, open the start menu by clicking the start button from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now, enter “CMD” in the search tab.
- Then, press the Enter, Ctrl, and Shift keys altogether.
- In the popup box that appears, you have to select the “Yes” tab. This will open a command prompt.
- In the next window, enter “Regedit”.
- Now, select the Key which is linked with the error.
- After this, click the “Export” option from the File Menu.
- Now, select the folder to save the backup key.
- In the file name box, type the name of the file and further, choose the “Selected Branch” from the Export Range.
- Finally, save the backup file by clicking the “Save” tab.
Reinstall the Application
Webroot.com/safe error code 10 and 1168 can also be resolved by installing a new Webroot application. For reinstalling, you first have to uninstall the current version. Follow the given procedure carefully.
- First of all, click the “Start Menu” icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, click Control Panel>Programs>Programs and features.
- This will open the list of applications. Now, right-click the “Webroot” icon and choose the “Uninstall” option.
- After the successful uninstallation of the application, you have to move to the official website and download a new Webroot setup file.
- Now, double-click the setup file.
- In the User Account Control prompt, click the “Yes” tab.
- In the next window, enter your Webroot product key code.
- Further, tap the “Agree and Install” button.
- Then, provide your email id and click the “Continue” tab.
- Now, wait for the completion of the installation process.
- Finally, restart your computer.
In case the Webroot.com/safe error 10 and 1168 is still not resolved, then you can try resolving the error by using other methods also. These methods are:
- Try performing a Clean Installation of Windows.
- Removing all the recent updates made to your device with the help of Windows System Restore.
- Perform a full malware scan on your device.
- Try updating your System Drive.
These are some of the methods which will help you in fixing the errors successfully. You must follow these processes carefully. After, resolving Webroot.com/safe error, you can use the application for its ultimate security.