Webroot is world-class security software that helps in securing your system and your data. For better user experience, they have designed this software with an easy-to-use and simple interface. This software is perfect for getting protection. Although, due to several issues, Webroot might show you several errors. These errors are required to get fixed as soon as possible. For resolving the errors, you can try reinstalling the application. Webroot Reinstall is the process that can also help in resolving the errors.
For Webroot Reinstall, you have to start by uninstalling your Webroot application from your system. Once the application gets successfully uninstalled, you have to install it again on your system. For error-free reinstallation, you have to follow the process mentioned below.
- For Webroot reinstall, open the “downloads folder” on your system.
- Then, locate and double-click your Webroot setup file.
- Next, a User Account Control prompt might appear on the screen. In this prompt, you will be asked to grant permission to the application for making the required changes to your system. Permit the application by clicking the “Yes” tab.
- Further, you will be asked to enter your product key code for the activation of your Webroot product. You will get this product key code either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the purchased product box.
- After this, click the “Agree and Install” tab to continue with the process.
- In the next window, enter your email address which is associated with Webroot. Then, tap the “Continue” button.
- By doing so, the Webroot reinstall process will begin. Wait until the process gets completed successfully.
- After the successful completion of the process, you have to restart your system.
Reinstall Webroot On MAC Device
- Firstly, access the downloads folder on your device.
- After that, double-tap the Webroot setup file.
- Then, drag the Webroot icon into the application folder.
- Further, in the application folder, double-click your Webroot icon.
- Next, choose the preferred “Language” by clicking the inverted triangle. Then, from the drop-down menu, select your desired language.
- Thereafter, enter your product key code in the respective field. This code will be available in the confirmation mail that you will get at the time of purchasing your Webroot product. In case you have purchased your product from a third party, then the key code will be on the Webroot purchase box.
You can also click the “Help me find my keycode” tab, in case you are not able to find your keycode.
- In the same window, click the License Agreement link which is provided at the bottom of the screen. Carefully read the document and come back to the installation wizard.
- Then, tap the “Agree and Install” option to continue with the Webroot reinstall process.
- Afterwards, enter your email address in the required field. Also, for receiving special offers, newsletters, etc. on your email address, tick mark the checkbox provided below the email address tab.
- Now, click the “Continue” tab.
- In the middle of the process, if asked to confirm the installation process, enter your Mac administrator user Id and password.
- After providing the credentials, tap the “Ok” button.
- Further, Webroot will ask you to create an account or Webroot Login. For account creation, click the “Create an account” tab and provide the required details. This is an optional step. You can also skip this step.
- By doing so, the installation process will begin. After the successful completion of the process, start using the application for securing your device and data.