Webroot Login Account Creation
Webroot Login Account is a unique solution provided to enhance the user experience for all the users of Webroot. This online platform allows smooth and hassle-free management of the security of all your protected devices. Given below is a step-by-step guideline to help users with creating and accessing their “Webroot Login Account”.
- First of all, you should open your preferred “Internet Browser” on your computer. For this, look at the “Taskbar”. You will find it at the bottom left-hand side of your monitor’s screen. Here, you should find icons for your “Internet Browser” beside the Windows icon. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Hence, you should click on the Browser icon to open it. Then, wait for the page to load completely.
- Now, you should access the official website for Webroot Login. For this, type in “webroot.com” in the browser’s address bar. Then, press the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Consequently, it will take you to the required webpage. Now, look at the very top of this window for “My Account”. It should be around the middle of the window on the black band running across. Hence, click on it to open the Webroot Login page.
- The next window displays the options for “Sign In” and “Account Creation”. As such, click on “Create Account” for Webroot Login.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the “Account Creation” window. Here, it will prompt you to provide certain “Profile Information”. Hence, provide the required details accurately in their respective fields as mentioned below.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Enter your 20-digit alphanumeric keycode. It is the same reference code that you get in the purchase confirmation email at the time of online purchase. Alternatively, you can find it on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card in case of offline purchase.
- Email Address: Provide a valid email address that you want to link with this account. Another key point to remember is that it must be the same email address provided at the time of purchase.
- Repeat Email Address: Re-type the email address provided above in order to confirm the same.
- Password: Type in a strong and unique password that you want to set for this account. The password must be at least 9 characters in length. Besides, it must contain at least 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with that, it can include special characters. Moreover, your password must conform to the standard guidelines for creating a strong password. You can ensure the same through the “Strength Bar” indicated below this field.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: Enter any memorable word or number with a minimum of 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and numbers. However, it must be easy to remember. This is because you will be asked any two characters of this code whenever you try to login to your Webroot Login account.
- Security Question: You will be provided with a list of Security Questions. Hence, select any one of the available options to assist you in verifying your account.
- Security Answer: Now, provide the answer to the question selected above
- Along with that, this window displays the links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. Webroot Account suggests you to carefully review these terms before proceeding. Hence, click on these links one by one. Then, closely read the documents and close the respective windows.
- Finally, click on “Register Now” to conclude the Webroot Login account creation process.
- Consequently, you will get a “Verification Email” on your registered email address. Hence, check the Inbox of your registered account for this email received from Webroot Login.
- Thereafter, you should open this Email.
- This email must contain a verification link. Hence, click on this link to verify your account. Besides, if it prompts you to provide two characters of your Security Code. Then, enter the same and click on “Confirm Registration Now”.
Access Webroot Account
- First of all, open your preferred internet browser.
- Now, go to “webroot.com/safe”.
- Thereafter, click on “My Account” located at the very top of this window.
- The next window will provide you with the “Log In” option. Here, you are required to enter your registered “Email Address” or “Phone Number”.
- Along with that, accurately provide the corresponding “Password”.
- Additionally, click on the links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement” one by one and read them.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” button.