Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10 – The Webroot SecureAnywhere is a very advanced security software that offers comprehensive security for the various devices of the users including the Windows, Mac and Android devices. But there is an error that has been noticed by many Webroot users. This is Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10. This error is related to the Webroot backup and sync issues.
When the Webroot deletes any file or folder from the device, it asks the user to create a backup. If the Webroot is unable to create the back for the user. Or unable to sync the backup when needed. Then such issues result in Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10.
Troubleshoot Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code
In this article, we are going to discuss the steps to troubleshoot these issues. Feel free to contact the Webroot Support or visit websoot.com/safe for the troubleshooting steps.
Method 1 – Restart the Computer and Try Again
If you are getting the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10 then you can try these steps to fix this issue. You need to simply restart the computer and check again whether the Webroot Backup and Sync is working or not.
- Terminate all the application running on your computer device.
- Simply navigate to the Restart button on your device and click on it.
- Your device will shut down and start again.
- Once it starts back again, click on the Webroot application check whether the backup and sync are working properly or not.
If the error persists then feel free to contact the Webroot Support or visit Webroot.com/safe to troubleshoot the issues that you are facing.
Method 2 – Uninstall and Reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
If none of the above methods are working for you to fix the Webroot SecureAnywhere backup and sync issues. Then you need to remove the Webroot Application and then reinstall it.
If you are using a Windows computer then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Windows button at the bottom-left side of your screen. Click on it.
- Then go to the Control Panel from there.
- Click on Uninstall a Program under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Webroot SecureAnywhere and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall from the available option.
- Once the Webroot SecureAnywhere is removed, restart your computer.
You have successfully removed the Webroot from your device. Now you need to reinstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere to fix the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10.
- Launch a web browser of your choice and go to Webroot.com/safe.
- An automatic download will start on your device of the Webroot setup files.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on it starts the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the Webroot Keycode when prompted.
- Once you have the Webroot on your device check whether the backup and sync error is fixed or not.
If the problem persists then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. You can visit Webroot.com/safe for more troubleshooting procedure for the issues that you are having.
Method 3 – Contact Webroot Support – Webroot.com/Safe
If none of the above methods are working for you then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. An on-call technician will help you fix the issues that you are having.
- Webroot registration
- Dashboard Webroot
- Webroot access
- Webroot secure
- My web SecureAnywhere
- Webroot create account
- Webroot secure any
- Webroot business login
Here is the list of issues similar to “Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10 ” faced by our Webroot users. If you are facing similar issues then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and get a technician to help you troubleshoot the issues that you are having. #webroot com safe