Webroot Keycode is used at the time of activation of your product. The Keycode is a 20 digit combination of letters provided to you at the time of purchase of the software. Without Activation, you can not install the Webroot application on your system. For activation, you will be asked to enter the Webroot keycode. So, follow the below-given guide.
How to get a Webroot keycode?
You need to enter Webroot Keycode for the activation of your product. So, to get the keycode, follow the given instructions:
In case of Offline Purchase:
When you purchased the Webroot product offline, you will get the retail card with the purchase of the product. You can find the product keycode on the backside of the Webroot retail card. The key code will be covered with a silver lining. Scratch it and note down the code. Further, enter the same code while activating the software.
If you have purchased your Webroot product from the official website, then Webroot will send you an email to confirm your purchase. It also contains a keycode to activate your product. So, note down the code and enter the same code at the time of activation.
But if your product is already installed and activated and you want to get the Keycode from the application, follow the procedures that are given below:
Following are the steps:
- Open the Webroot application on your system.
- On the main interface of the application, click on the My Account tab and sign in to your account.
- In the next window, you will get all the details of your subscription including the Webroot Keycode.
Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, you need to Open the Webroot application on your mobile device.
- Now, if you see the “Subscription Active” tab on the top of your screen, click on the tab and there you will find your keycode.
- Otherwise, click on the menu icon and sign in to your account by entering your email address and password. It will show you all the details of your product including the keycode.
While installing your Webroot product, the software will ask you to enter Webroot Keycode to complete the process. It means you can not install your product without activation. But, if you want to activate your product before the installation, follow the below-given instructions:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Next, go to webroot.com/safe and it will show you the activation window.
- Enter your email address and proceed to the next step.
- Now, enter Webroot Keycode that is provided to you at the purchase of the software. Copy down the code from the confirmation mail or from the back of the retail card.
- Then, click on the Next button to finish the activation process. Now, Webroot will send you an email with the installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to complete the installation of your Webroot software.
- This completes the activation process.