Webroot antivirus helps you to protect your device from all types of virus, malware, and all other online threats. You can access the ultimate Webroot security only after the successful activation of Webroot keycode. For activating your Webroot you need to have a valid activation code. Webroot application and webroot.com/safe are two platforms that allow you to activate your product.
Now, the major confusion that most of the user’s have is: What is Webroot keycode and where they will find this keycode? Webroot keycode is a 20 character alpha-numeric code that is used for registering and activating your purchased subscription. You can find this keycode in the confirmation mail that you will receive on your registered email address, just after the successful completion of the Webroot purchase. However, if you have purchased the Webroot product from a third party, then you will get this keycode on the back of the retail card.
In case you have installed your Webroot product, then you can find your keycode in the application also. By going to “My Account” window, you will get keycode and subscription information.
You can activate your Webroot product in two ways. If you have completed the installation process, then you can activate by using your Webroot application. On the other hand, if you have not installed your software, then you can activate by reaching webroot.com/safe. Following are the detailed procedure that will you to successfully activate your product.
Activation Using Webroot Application- After Installation
- Firstly, open the installed Webroot application on your device. You can open the application by clicking the Webroot icon from the desktop or from the system tray.
- Now, the main Webroot interface will appear.
- Then, click on “My Account” gear icon. You will get this icon on the right-hand side panel of the screen.
- By doing this, the subscription panel will display.
- On the right side of your screen, you will get an activation tab.
- In the required field, enter the 20 digits alphanumeric keycode carefully.
- Finally, press the “Activate” button.
This will successfully complete the activation of your Webroot Purchased subscription.
Activate Webroot from webroot.com/safe- Before Installation
If you have not installed your Webroot product and want to activate your keycode beforehand, then you can do this by visiting webroot.com/safe and following the given instructions.
- First of all, open a web browser on your device.
- Now, move to the Webroot Activation web page. For this, you have to enter “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you have to provide the required details. Enter the email address which is associated with your Webroot account and Keycode, in their respective fields.
- After that, press the “Next” tab.
- Next, you will get the instructions for installing Webroot software. Follow those instructions carefully and get your software installed on your device.
By following these above-given processes you can easily activate your Webroot product. This will help you get your activation done without any error. Further, you can use your Webroot product and protect your systems with world-class security.